vineri, 17 octombrie 2008

munci again

m-am gandit ca poate vi s-a facut dor de chaturile cu clientii. si astazi am o bomboana de chat pentru voi. cititi si muriti...de ras:

//stiu ca e lung da' merita

Hi, my name is Alina Nita. How may I help you?
Mahendra saini: i am fine my name mahendra saini
Mahendra saini: my product key you give
Mahendra saini: hello alina
Mahendra saini: what up
Mahendra saini: pls chat with me
Alina Nita: I do not understand your problem
Mahendra saini: my question solave pls
Mahendra saini: alina ji my pinnanclys gold verson 11 purches but product is not download my pc. because produact key number pls my give
Alina Nita: I'm afraid I really don't understand what the problem is
Mahendra saini: what about u
Mahendra saini: mai aapki baat nahi semj pa reha hu
Mahendra saini: hello
Mahendra saini: alinaji
Alina Nita: Sir, I don't understand what you are saying.
Mahendra saini: my product ka key number pls give
Mahendra saini: mene kal product kherida tha muje uska key number chahiye. ok. mere computer mai download nahi ho reha hai
Mahendra saini: hello u r saying
Alina Nita: I do not understand what you are saying. This chat is for english only
Mahendra saini: ok
Mahendra saini: my product purches pinnenclys gold verson-11 . ok.
Mahendra saini: my p.c. has been no download pls
Alina Nita: There is no such thing as Pinnacle Gold 11
Mahendra saini: because product key number
Mahendra saini: you key number pls given
Alina Nita: What key number?
Mahendra saini: u do not understand
Alina Nita: No, I don't
Mahendra saini: my product key number
Alina Nita: What product?
Mahendra saini: you are saying to pinnenclys studio
Alina Nita: What Studio version? 11?
Mahendra saini: tum kenha se bol rehi ho
Alina Nita: If you do not speak in English I'm afraid I will have to disconnect you
Mahendra saini: what about u
Alina Nita: What about me?
Mahendra saini: plese asl
Mahendra saini: yes what about u
Mahendra saini: hello
Mahendra saini: alina
Mahendra saini: what up
Alina Nita: Excuse me?
Mahendra saini: hello
Mahendra saini: plese my chatting
Alina Nita: So you are using Studio 11. Do you need a new serial number for it?
Mahendra saini: my product number has been plese give with my pinneclyes studio version -11 [07:36:48 AM]
Alina Nita: Are you missing the serial number?
Alina Nita: I noticed that you sent an email to the technical department which contains your serial number, and I checked it and it is valid
Mahendra saini: my product serial number - JBSKI-ABBAA-BKPGO-AAAAT-YIAGV
Alina Nita: If you have the serial number, then what exactly is the problem?
Mahendra saini: my computer is not download product
Mahendra saini: plese you my help
Alina Nita: What do you mean by "my computer is not download product"?
Mahendra saini: are yaar mere computer mai ye studio download nahi ho reha hai mai ya keru. tum meri koi help ker sekti ho kya
Mahendra saini: what do u mean -2
Mahendra saini: ker rehi ho
Mahendra saini: koi system hi nahi hai yaar
Alina Nita: Please speak in English. We obviously cannot understand each other. Please find someone who might help you with this, and I will be more than happy to attend you. I cannot help you for now as I do not understand what the problem is
Mahendra saini: ok
Mahendra saini: bye bye
Mahendra saini: bye
Mahendra saini: bye
Mahendra saini: hello
Mahendra saini: alina nita
Mahendra saini: bye
Alina Nita: Bye
Mahendra saini: ok
Mahendra saini: cu
Alina Nita: Have a nice day
Mahendra saini: pls to meet yesturday
Mahendra saini: alina ji
Mahendra saini: you no say hindi
Mahendra saini: hello
Alina Nita: I do not speak Hindi
Mahendra saini: why
Mahendra saini: pls u r asl
Alina Nita: Because I am not Indian
Mahendra saini: but tum keha ki ho
Mahendra saini: i am indian & you
Alina Nita: I am Romanian
Alina Nita: If you have no other questions, please disconnect
Mahendra saini: oh ok
Mahendra saini: why
Alina Nita: Because we cannot continue this conversation, as I do not seem to understand what you say
Mahendra saini: ok
Mahendra saini: pls one question
Mahendra saini: you are m&f
Alina Nita: I am sorry but these questions are not Pinnacle related. I will disconnect you now and we are looking forward to hearing from you when you find someone who could help you with this
Alina Nita: Have a nice day

Niciun comentariu: